Friday, April 2, 2010

Resolutions...

Just a few of our Resolutions for 2010...

  1. Eat at home, eat out less! (Family resolution)
  2. Become more physically active. (Family resolution)
  3. Read more. (Mom's goal to read 150 free books)
  4. Take advantage of community offerings (club house, park district, and library)
  5. Save more money. (Mom's goal!)
So far we've been doing good.
Neil and I have lost weight eating at home and becoming more active. Neil is using the club house, back to running, and is more active then he lost over 50 lbs. Ellen has been more active by taking ice skating lessons and starts Soccer April 17. Natalie and I hope to take a baby swim class this spring at the park district.
By eating at home we are saving money, and I've become a food saver whiz! I'll be sure to post some of our favorite dinner & bread recipes!
My reading goal has been fun! You can look at some of the books I've read at goodreads.com. I started off with free ebooks from my library but they were mostly romance and bad! But now, on the way to Ellen's preschool I stop at our lonely local library and have been reading historical fiction. When we go, Ellen and Natalie get to check out a book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment